G-Force Rift Pop SA2020 Helmet
Need some more color in your life? A vibrant, red metallic flake finish pairs wonderfully with the contemporary styling of the G-Force Rift helmet. The Rift Pop uses a similar lightweight Strategically Reinforced Composite Shell as G-Force's more expensive helmets, the Rift incorporates several ventilation ports alongside a downforce chin splitter for an aggressive look. The interior of the helmet is built around G-Force's Deep Fit padding that allows for a deeper, lower fit for comfort across all head shapes. Removable cheek pads are easy to clean, and covered with a soft knit, hypoallergenic padding.
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included (M6 Threaded)|
|Weight (MED Size):||R17|
- Upgraded lightweight fiberglass shell weighs just over 3.5lbs.
- Upgraded comfort liner with TrackPAT vision enhancing print and removable/replaceable cheek pads.
- Dual-Density EPS liner engineered for maximum performance.
- 3mm thick molded Polycarbonate Shield.
- Precisely molded synthetic rubber shield seal keeps dirt and debris from being a distraction.
- High quality materials allow the chin strap to be thinner for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Newly designed M6 threaded Head and Neck Restraint anchor.